Monday 11 October 2010

Horizon Test Drive travels to Scotland...ESC @ Keith

Last week I took the Janome Horizon Test Drive Road Show to Scotland!

Alan Williams, from ESC in Keith, (formally Elgin Sewing Centre) who can be seen below, is my furthest north Janome stockist. Alan, has worked in the sewing machine trade for years, and has links with many Schools, Colleges and Quilting Groups in the area. Keith is a beautiful Scottish town, and if you don't live locally, is well worth a visit and next time you are in the area!

Check out Alan's website for more information. http://www.elginsewcentre.co.uk/
We ran two full workshops in the shop, and the ladies loved playing with the new machine... so much so, a few had to order a machine there and then! The jog dial is such an easy way to view and select stitches quickly, and everyone loved the Border Guide Foot to keep rows of decorative stitches parallel.Lots of happy sewing ladies!

I must tell you about the beautiful guest house I stopped at during my stay at Keith.... Craighurst Guest House was just perfect, and I'm looking forward to my next visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments...