Thursday 18 November 2010

A few crafty items I have made on my wonderful Janome Horizon!

Just thought I would share with you a few projects I have made on my Horizon....
I have wanted a fabric flower bib necklace for ages, and finally in the last week, I have completed it. Using various bits of fabrics and trimmings that have been in my stash for years, I love the finished effect. The three of the flowers have been made with the Ruffler Attachment on my Janome Horizon, and finished off with buttons. The centre front flower is made with three lengths of black satin ribbon which have been embellished with zig zag stitch and then plated, and hand stitched into a flower. I have to admit, one of the flowers (on the far right) is off an old necklace!
The bag below, many of you will recognise from the Horizon Test Drive events. It is a Simplicity Pattern and the pieces have been embellished with Play and Pictograph Stitches (many of which have been combined in the memory) and the Border Guide Foot.


I love the summery colours and I can't wait for some warm weather (think I've got a long wait!) so I can use the bag!

For some exciting inspirational projects.. why not check out Janome.com website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments...