Monday 11 April 2011

Look what I found yesterday....

Yesterday I went for a lovely Sunday lunch with all the family, and as I walked to my table .... I spotted some fabulous work on display. Oscar's Lounge and Restaurant has pieces on display from local artists from around the Calverton area (village north of Nottingham)... and I couldn't help myself, I had to get up and have a closer look! The work below is made by local fibre and textile artist Cheryl Herod. All hand felted and full of texture! (Although I didn't take wonderful photo's you can see me in the reflection of the glass!)
The three pieces sat perfectly against the pale sage wall....and I would have loved to take one home!
Cheryl is happy to undertake commissions and runs regular workshops. Please contact her cherylherod@gmail.com for more information
And why not visit Oscar's next time you are in the area! The food was superb and the venue... simply stunning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments...